Hi all,

I have used FrameMaker for over 5 years. I have used it to produce
thousands of pages of documentation. And I honestly thought that FM was a
great tool...for a time. Plus, the community was super helpful.

So its with some regret that I am telling you that I am leaving this
community and the TCS suite. I am adopting Flare as a replacement. Please
note I am no evangelist of Flare nor do I think that there's One Right
Tool. FrameMaker can be a great solution for some and if works for you then
great. The reasons why I made this choice were driven by a specific
business and use case

There are many reasons for this but that would cause this post to grow
quite large and I didn't want to flood this community with a gigantic post
about why I am not using its tool anymore.

That said, my experience of why and how i migrated may be of interest to
others in this forum. If you'd like a detailed explanation and are curious
to learn more, I would be happy to share those details with you offline.
Feel free to email me.

Sincerely,
Joseph Lorenzini