On 30/10/13 7:25 AM, Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net) wrote:
PDF generation with intra-document references is one of the limitations in
Adobe Acrobat equivalents from other sources (when used with FrameMaker) - Rick
Quatro had mentioned this in a response to one of my earlier posts too.

However, from TeXstudio (i.e., when using LaTeX), I can get intra-document references to
work sufficiently well (not perfectly, I admit) in PDF output, so I stopped searching for
an alternative to Adobe Acrobat. FWIW, now, the only reason Acrobat gets used on my
system is because I have been too lazy to remove it as the "default" app when I
look at a PDF, or when I generate PDF output from an old FrameMaker doc.

hyperref is your friend :)

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/hyperref/

Alan

--