Hello Framers,

I have a series of images that are color photos of a three-dimensional,
cream colored object. The objects have clipping paths around them and sit on
a dark background. I have some new images that I need to incorporate into
the layout, but their color is a different "cast", more gray than the other
cream images.

I would like to apply the original color to the new images. It would be best
if this could be done in the InDesign document, but if necessary, I can do
it in Photoshop. I just need to know the best approach. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.