I'd get InDesign. It's a useful thing to have in your toolkit anyway, and a
single subscription licence is only $20 a month.

Cheers
Rebecca

>>> Art Campbell <art.campb...@gmail.com> 11/11/13 14:53 >>>
You can get some of the content by exporting ID into Word/RTF and opening those
in FM.... but there's still going to be lots of hand work.

Probably better will be to output the finished docs from ID to high quality PDF
and save those to RTF.... then bring those into FM. That should include the
graphics.

Art Campbell art.campb...@gmail.com
"... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
No disclaimers apply.
DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.