Art, I've been publishing a cookbook via Amazon's Createspace.com POD
and also via Kindle for a couple years and it has been a good
experience. They take less of a cut per sale and give you great
exposure. I actually set it up first for Kindle, and Createspace.com
came along for the ride sort of automatically. If you want spiral
binding, then I've been using CafePress.com for the same book.
I don't know anything about their requirements re landscape format.
Carol
At 01:05 PM 11/25/2013, Art Campbell wrote:
So I'm looking at Lulu, but remembering that 5 years or so ago, when I
evaluated them for documentation POD, the samples weren't good.
Any recent feedback from anyone?
******************************************
Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.awrittenword.com
*******************************************
_______________________________________________
You are currently subscribed to framers as [email protected].
Send list messages to [email protected].
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email protected]
or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/archive%40mail-archive.com
Send administrative questions to [email protected]. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.