You might try Mimeo.com. We used them a few years ago and they did landscape, saddle stitching, and spiral bound. It was a few years ago, but the quality was good.
Lou Martindale Technical Writer/Web Master/Marketing Design PdMA Corporation - <http://www.pdma.com> www.pdma.com <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] 813-621-6463 ext. 126 From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Art Campbell Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:06 PM To: STC Consultants Consultants; STC Lone Writer SIG; FrameUsers List; tcs-users Subject: Maybe OT -- Does anyone have recent experience with POD publishers? Need to publish a children's book with illustrations. ;- ) I've been happily using Lightning Source for print on demand commercial books, but they won't/can't do landscape formats. So I'm looking at Lulu, but remembering that 5 years or so ago, when I evaluated them for documentation POD, the samples weren't good. Any recent feedback from anyone? Thanks, Art Art Campbell [email protected] "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson No disclaimers apply. DoD 358 I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.
_______________________________________________ You are currently subscribed to framers as [email protected]. Send list messages to [email protected]. To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email protected] or visit http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/archive%40mail-archive.com Send administrative questions to [email protected]. Visit http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
