From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Art Campbell
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:06 PM
To: STC Consultants Consultants; STC Lone Writer SIG; FrameUsers List;
tcs-users
Subject: Maybe OT -- Does anyone have recent experience with POD publishers?

Need to publish a children's book with illustrations. ;- )

I've been happily using Lightning Source for print on demand commercial
books, but they won't/can't do landscape formats.

So I'm looking at Lulu, but remembering that 5 years or so ago, when I
evaluated them for documentation POD, the samples weren't good.

Any recent feedback from anyone?

Thanks,

Art

Art Campbell
art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.