Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:04:11 -0500
Subject: Why is the "Edit Frame" button grayed out
From: david.h.down...@gmail.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com

Okay, I have something else that isn't working as advertised. I just went
through a lesson that involved the use of the "Anchor frame" option. I had
trouble getting it to display on the screen as well, but I figured that out
this time. I tried to change the position of the frame to "Run into paragraph,"
but the "Edit Frame button" was greyed out so I could;t implement the change.
Why would the button be grayed out? One possibility would be that the graphic I
thought was selected was not in fact selected, but I'm pretty sure it was. What
other reasons might there be for this? Thanks.