I think you've got it - isn't there some option to create a PDF for review that
allows all that functionality?

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Tammy Van Boening
Sent: February-11-14 1:08 PM
To: 'framers'
Subject: Saving a PDF so that it can be edited in Adobe Reader

FM 10.x. all patched and current and Adobe Acrobat Pro X, all  patched and
current

I create my book in Framemaker, print the book to a .ps file and then manually
distill it into a PDF. I open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro and save the PDF as
Reader Extended > Enable Commenting and Measuring.

I want my editors to be able to not only add comments, but also edit text -
strike through it, note insertions, etc.

Using Acrobat Reader XI, will my users be able to do this based on the option
that I am using for the Reader Extended PDF or only commenting an option? What
can I do to make the PDF editable in terms of striking out text, etc?

Thanks,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal