Kristy Nolan
Central Pubs - Flight Ops
Southwest Airlines

On Feb 11, 2014, at 12:40 PM, "Jeff Coatsworth" <jeff.coatswo...@jonasclub.com> wrote:

I think you’ve got it – isn’t there some option to create a PDF for review that allows all that functionality?

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Tammy Van Boening
Sent: February-11-14 1:08 PM
To: 'framers'
Subject: Saving a PDF so that it can be edited in Adobe Reader

FM 10.x. all patched and current and Adobe Acrobat Pro X, all  patched and current

I create my book in Framemaker, print the book to a .ps file and then manually distill it into a PDF. I open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro and save the PDF as Reader Extended > Enable Commenting and Measuring.

I want my editors to be able to not only add comments, but also edit text - strike through it, note insertions, etc.

Using Acrobat Reader XI, will my users be able to do this based on the option that I am using for the Reader Extended PDF or only commenting an option? What can I do to make the PDF editable in terms of striking out text, etc?

Thanks,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal

Spectrum Writing, LLC

tamm...@spectrumwritingllc.com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com

******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.