From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:50 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Compatibility of old(ish) Software with Windows 7

I think buying more than 4GB of RAM would be a waste of money for most tech
writers.

The only thing I've done in my work where I've needed more than 4GB is testing
server applications with large memory footprints. The rest of the time I'm not
using even half my 4GB.

Outside of work I run music software that's extremely memory-intensive and 4GB
on 32-bit is not a bottleneck.

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/syed.hosain%40aeris.net