I work in an office that uses an automated process to import XML files into
FrameMaker 11. After importing, the files are formatted into FM11 documents. We
are working in a Windows 7 environment.

We recently upgraded the Zapf Dingbats font family to ITC Zapf Dingbats Std
font family.

When I import the xml file, I am receiving the following FrameMaker Console
message:
The "Zapfdingbats" Font Family is not available.
It will be replaced by "Adobe Pi Std".

I was advised to add the following line of code to the maker.ini file:
[UnknownToKnownFontMap]
Zapfdingbats, *,*= ITC Zapf Dingbats Std,*,*

After making this change, when I imported an xml file, the FrameMaker Console
box is displaying the following message:
The "Zapfdingbats" Font Family is not available.
It will be replaced by "ITC Zapf Dingbats Std".

What is causing the FrameMaker Console box to display and how can I fix it so
that this window doesn't display everytime I import? I am working with multiple
templates, EDDs, and Rules files. This message is displaying for all of the
imports that I am performing.

Any assistance with this issue will be appreciated.

Brenda George
Desk: (724) 720-8491
bgeo...@federatedinv.com

Unless notified to the contrary by the sender, the recipient should
consider the contents of this message including any attachments to
be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this message in error, please contact Federated Investors
immediately by forwarding this email to not...@federatedinv.com and
then delete this message from your system. Saving, copying or
disseminating an inadvertently received email could violate state
and Federal privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from
Federated may be provided to regulators or law enforcement
agencies, or used for other purposes consistent with Federated's
business interests. Thank you for your cooperation.