Look into how FM 12 handles importing PDF comments. I haven't used this yet,
but my understanding is you can import the PDF comments into FM as conditional
text. (The PDF must be a tagged PDF.) You could then change the condition on
the item you want to save and then mass delete the rest via deleting the
original condition and choosing "Delete the text" rather than "Make the Text
Unconditional".

The devil is in the details, and the FM 11 version was flawed, but if you have
FM 12 this might work for you.

Craig