From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of
john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 3:11 PM
To: framers
Subject: URL Checker

Hi, guys...FM 11.

I have a section in my books that is just pages and pages of links to text,
sql, excel, and PDF files that are out on our Sharepoint system.

As we go forward, the links are becoming a maintenance issue. While I know I
cannot automate the creation of the links, I'd like to have something that
can validate my links.

Each link is defined as a "Go to URL" hyperlink and it is an absolute link,
not relative.

Has anyone done this kind of scripting?

Thanks

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Mobile
      Company Blackberry - 224-600-0570
 Email
      john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!

omissions.
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/rick%40rickquatro.com