Hi Framers,

Perhaps this is a philosophical question but it has been my habit to make a book with ONE master page set and ONE paragraph catalogue and ONE character catalogue. Over the course of building the document, I import changes into other files in the same book.

Somehow, I had the idea that this was the way it was done.

With the Frame 12 templates created by Bernard Aschwanden, it seems that each template second has only those paragraph and character catalogues as are required for that section (e.g. Cover, Legal and Contacts). Of course, I might not be quite understanding what's going on yet...

What are your ideas?

Thanks,
Theresa
--