Subject: Question about formats for files in book
From: Theresa de Valence <t...@bstw.com>
Date: Fri, May 30, 2014 10:46 am
To: "framers@lists.frameusers.com" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>

Hi Framers,

Perhaps this is a philosophical question but it has been my habit to
make a book with ONE master page set and ONE paragraph catalogue and ONE
character catalogue. Over the course of building the document, I import
changes into other files in the same book.

Somehow, I had the idea that this was the way it was done.

With the Frame 12 templates created by Bernard Aschwanden, it seems that
each template second has only those paragraph and character catalogues
as are required for that section (e.g. Cover, Legal and Contacts). Of
course, I might not be quite understanding what's going on yet...

What are your ideas?