Hi Ken,

in FM 12 you can define object formats which can be used along with the
import of graphics. (Maybe this is also possible in FM 11...).

So, with activated option "use object style", you would automatically
apply a pre-defined format to the graphic, lets say a 0.5pt line and
runaround options = zero.

About the tables:

You may use an anchored frame as before and first put a text frame
inside filling it 100% (width). This text frame could hold any table you
want. And btw: A table can have a title at the bottom, so there is no
need to have a second row. You could display the figure no. as redefined
table no., which would go along with the table format (and para format
used here) automatically.

Best regards - Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Ken Poshedly: