I am relatively new to structured Framemaker and am looking for the way
to control the vertical placement of the XML content via the EDD,
multiple text flows, or ____?____.

I have a functioning EDD and Frame template into which I have
successfully imported an XML file, which then takes on the font style as
assigned by the paragraph and character styles. The problem is that the
content is not vertically placed where I want it on the page. For
example, some text that is imported needs to be immediately above the
page number at the bottom of each page, regardless of how much of the
page is filled with text, which varies significantly from page to page.

Attached is a PDF of a couple of pages of what the finished product
should look like. FYI-To get the text to appear vertically where I
needed it, I inserted carriage returns manually. Without those carriage
returns, there would only be one line break between the various
sections.

I assume (hope?) there is some way to control where the text appears in
Structured Frame, not just the font style, size, bold, italic, left,
right, center justification, etc. I have searched the web with every
possible combination of search terms I could think of, but have had no
luck in finding an answer.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Tim

 <<FrameContentExample.pdf>>

_____

Tim Bjokne      Mailing Address:
Program Data Management Lockheed Martin
Supervisor, Technical Editing   7400 S. Tucson Way
Comms/Technical Communication Group     Centennial, CO 80112
Lockheed Martin ASC (Antarctic Support Contract)        Main Line:
303.790.8606
Direct Line: 720.568.2036       Fax: 303.790.9130
Toll-Free: 800.866.8606 x32036
        USAP Web Portal: www.usap.gov
_____