From: Carrie Baker [mailto:carrie...@gmail.com]
Sent: June-12-14 2:44 AM
To: Jeff Coatsworth; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Subject: RE: What end product should I give them? or thinking of
moving help application, but to what???

Thanks.
Is Tech Comm Suite, RoboHelp?

If so, is this still Single Sourcing, or do you have to fiddle a lot to put
into RoboHelp.

Thanks

Message: 12
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:05:23 +0000
From: Jeff Coatsworth
<jeff.coatswo...@jonasclub.com<mailto:jeff.coatswo...@jonasclub.com>>
To: "framers@lists.frameusers.com<mailto:framers@lists.frameusers.com>"
<framers@lists.frameusers.com<mailto:framers@lists.frameusers.com>>
        moving help     application, but to what???

If you?re already happy with authoring in FM, I?d stick with it. Then I would
get the Tech Comm Suite to produce your EPUB output and/or HTML5 responsive
help that would work for tablets too (& look much better than an EPUB). Don?t
get too suckered in by FM12?s claims that you can publish straight out of FM ?
the level of control over output is still being worked on. Try the trial
version first on a non-production machine to test it out.
--
Carrie Baker
carrie...@gmail.com<mailto:carrie...@gmail.com>