From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Wim Hooghwinkel -
idtp
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:35 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: OT: script to convert Images to SVG using AI

Hi all,

I need to convert a bunch of images (all kinds: EPS, JPG, BMP etc) to SVG
format. It works with Adobe Illustrator, but to do 700 images manually is a
lot of work. Anyone familiar with Extendscript for AI who can help me
writing a script? I also need to update the FM files afterwards.

Or any other suggestions...

Thanks,

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel