Hi Craig,

thanks, I already use that script. But I need to do some additional
modifications to get correct SVG files: adapt drawing area to illustration
borders and set resolution to 300 dpi. If someone can tell me how to add these
to the script I’m (almost) done ...

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

June 19-20 Congility 2014 - Closing the loop with FontoXML

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @ien2013
i...@idtp.eu