At 15:51 +0100 30/6/14, Samantha Nair wrote:

>In reality, this is a large table and I have this scenario repeated at various
>points, so I would like to avoid changing the layout where possible, but am
>resigned to the fact that I may have to.

It sounds like a nightmare. If only have one condition applies to the table
(and if no-one suggests some appropriate magic), would it work for you to
maintain two versions of the entire table, conditionalised as appropriate?

Clearly if multiple conditions apply to the table(s), this workaround would
become unwieldy.

--
Steve