I would repeat all these five rows for each condition, and conditionalize each set of row for one of the conditions.
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133
On 30-Jun-14 5:51 PM, Samantha Nair wrote:
Hi all,

I wonder if any of you could help me.

I have a table with 3 columns and 5 rows. Columns 1 and 2 have all 5 rows straddled. Column 3 contains all 5 rows separately. The last entry in column 3 contains conditional text:

           | Column 1 | Column 2 | Column 3
Row A | Cell 1A     | Cell 2A     | Cell 3A
Row B |                |                | Cell 3B
Row C |                |                | Cell 3C
Row D | ​               |                | Cell 3D
Row E |                |                | Cell 3E

​I am unable to make all of Row E conditional as I've straddled Cell 1A, and Cell 2A over it respectively. This means when I hide my conditional text, Cell 3E, my table is left with an blank row.

Is there a way of getting around this?? I experimented with having Row E unstraddled but I was unable to change the borders for that row. I may have been looking in the wrong places!

In reality, this is a large table and I have this scenario repeated at various points, so I would like to avoid changing the layout where possible, but am resigned to the fact that I may have to.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam.