Hi Shmuel,

Sorry, it didn't work.:-( At least in FM 11, your method affects only the single pgf in which applied. Only way I've found to make it apply globally is by removing overrides.

There is no "bullet" style. In the pgf designer, pagination pane, under Format, the "Run-in Head-Default Punctuation:" field contains the unwanted period.

Thanks anyway,
Karen