Hi Framers,

One of our paragraph styles is a run-in heading. Mysteriously, a default punctuation of period space has appeared in the paragraph designer. In all other source files, we can only find the space!

Unfortunately, to remove the period requires removing all overrides, which is impossible: due to complex spacing issues (which I've asked about here before and determined there is no real solution), there is a ton of handwork to get the spacing perfect in lines with this style. Removal of overrides would delete all the corrected spacing. Since there are literally thousands of instances, and the current edition of this book is just a few days from publication, the time required to rebuild the hand spacing is simply not available.

Is there any alternate way to get rid of this punctuation without also removing the spacing?

Thanks very much,

Karen