From: thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Character format that won't stick
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 18:06:25 +0000

Esteemed colleagues,

I am using Frame 11.0.2.384 on Windows 7.

I applied a character format (CrossRef) to text in a document. I late saved the
document. When I return to Frame and open the document, the character format
has reverted to the previous format. I recall having
 this problem before, a long time ago, and cannot for the life of me remember
what to do to make the character format stick. Thanks in advance for any help
you can give.

Tom Scalise
Manager, Technical Documentation

Cross Match Technologies, Inc.
3950 RCA Boulevard, Suite 5001
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
U.S.A.

T   +1 561 622 5416
F   +1 561 622 9938
thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential, proprietary,
inside and/or legally privileged information. Any distribution or use of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then permanently delete it
from your system.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Cross Match
Technologies, Inc.® , DigitalPersona® and the DigitalPersona logos are
registered trademarks or trademarks of Cross Match Technologies, Inc and
DigitalPersona, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
  ­­

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/docudoc%40hotmail.com