My colleague Allison is having problems with right pages in her PDFs (coming
from FM12 saveAs PDF) displaying as "blank" except for the master page
information. The text and graphics are there, but not visible. You can click on
a "blank" TOC page and the PDF jumps you to the linked paragraph (which may
also be on an "blank" page, or not, but the link works so something is there in
the PDF that contains both the source and target for the link).

She is updated to the latest Acrobat XI (11.0.09), while I am one step behind
(11.0.08) and not having this problem. I'm also on step behind in FM12 updates
(12.02.389 vs her 12.0.3.424). I'm wondering if one or both of these updates
might be causing the problem.

Backsaving her book to FM11 results in a PDF that is normal printed from here
machine using FM11.

Any help would be appreciated.

Craig