From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Craig Ede
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 2:26 PM
To: framers
Subject: fm 12.0.3 update bug WAS: frame 12 pdf right page "blank" problem

Since this is a potentially serious problem for those who update FM12 to
12.0.3, I've changed the subject line to telegraph the linking of the problem
with the update released 9/25/2014.

Having see the problem suddenly appear with the update to 12.0.3 patch, and
disappear when rolled back to any of the previous FM 12 versions, I'm curious
if this is a widespread problem or if somehow this single computer is subject
to this bug.

Craig