From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of M Lee
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:47 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: FrameMaker won't add a new page to file

Hi All,

I'm having an odd problem. I recently updated from FrameMaker 9 to FrameMaker
12. Today I opened one of the FrameMaker 9 files for the first time in
FrameMaker 12. After saving it in the FM 12 format, I noticed that if I add
text to the last page, it will not flow to a new page. Instead, I get a black
line at the bottom of the page that indicates that the contents of the text
frame is larger than the text frame itself. Why won't FrameMaker simply create
a new page so that this text can continue on a new page?

Thanks.

Martha Lee