Hi All,

I'm having an odd problem. I recently updated from FrameMaker 9 to
FrameMaker 12. Today I opened one of the FrameMaker 9 files for the first
time in FrameMaker 12. After saving it in the FM 12 format, I noticed that
if I add text to the last page, it will not flow to a new page. Instead, I
get a black line at the bottom of the page that indicates that the contents
of the text frame is larger than the text frame itself. Why won't
FrameMaker simply create a new page so that this text can continue on a new
page?

Thanks.

Martha Lee