From: Scott Turner [mailto:qui...@airmail.net]
Sent: 20 October 2014 22:46
To: Davis, David
Cc: Lin Sims; Böðvar Björgvinsson; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: . PDF query

The reason this hasn't been "fixed" is that it's a Microsoft OS problem, not a
FrameMaker problem. It's been made better, but Microsoft is still the culprit.
Under the Apple OS, this was a non-problem because there was no translation
from CMYK to RGB. They were separate attributes.

On Oct 20, 2014, at 10:16, Davis, David
<david.da...@non.schneider-electric.com<mailto:david.da...@non.schneider-electric.com>>
 wrote:
A recurring problem is that Dov Isaacs says something, and it’s repeated like a
mantra by everyone for the next 15 years even when subsequent changes may have
made that particular advice obsolete…
But then we also have situation when Dov tells that the advice *is* still
relevant, but for some reason it still hasn’t made it into the actual
FrameMaker help files.
I’m undecided as to which scenario is to more annoying ☺