Hi everyone

When we publish PDFs from our DITA source files, we want to put our tasks in
tables.

I think that means we want to change the steps element into a 2-column table,
such that every step becomes a row. Text from the cmd element would go into the
first column, and text from the info element would go into the second column.

Is it possible to do this through the EDD (or the read/write rules)? Or is
there a plug-in that'd do it? I've poked at the EDD syntax but I couldn't see
anything likely. If not, we'll do it through a script, but I wanted to check
with people here before going down that path.

We're publishing through DITA-FMx, in case that makes a difference.

Thanks very much
Rebecca