On 2014-Nov-04 2:09 PM, Pam Harper wrote:

When I add spaces or anchored frames below one another in a table that is on a landscape page, the table extends itself without regard to the text frame into the footer and beyond. It doesn’t do this with the same type of table on a portrait page. This has done this in Frame 10 and 12, which I now use.

The key seems to be that the table is on a landscape page, which I created as a custom master page with a regular text frame as a template for body page text frame. The Flow Tag is A—same as the rest of the master pages. Nothing is rotated. I only run into this table behavior on a landscape page. If I add extra pictures or text in a table cell on a portrait page, it always breaks cleanly or at least where I can logically break it. Any ideas?

Thanks

Pam Harper

The only way I can make that happen in FM10 is by setting the orphan rows in the Table Designer to a very high number. Does your table tag have a wonky orphan setting?

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

http://www.phoenix-geophysics.com