I have inserted several short video clips into a small manual created with
FrameMaker 12 (all clips are mp4 format). Book file is saved as a PDF.
When I open the PDF in Acrobat 9 or Adobe Reader 11 and click on the icon
for any of the videos, I see only a black box. When I open the same PDF in
Reader 10, the clips all play just fine. Any ideas? This document needs to
be distributed widely and won't work if it can't be viewed in the current
version of Reader.

Tom Beiswenger
Project Manager, Manager Technical Documentation

Emhart Glass Inc
1140 Sullivan St ? Elmira, NY 14901 ? USA
Telephone +1 607 735 4279 ? Mobile +1 607 769 4779
Fax +1 607 734 1245
tom.beiswen...@emhartglass.com
www.bucheremhartglass.com
www.bucherindustries.com