From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Davis, David
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 1:22 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: mouse alternative

I had horrible RSI in my mouse-clicking finger back in the bad-old-days of
mechanical mice.
Modern optical mice have made things a lot better, and I changed mouse-hands to
become "ambi-mousetrous" too, which all helped...

I've been using this Microsoft "ergonomic" keyboard and mouse for the past
year, I'm getting on pretty well with it.
The keyboard is sloped and has a gap in the middle, so your hands turn a bit
sideways rather than horizontal over the keys - it's a less stressful position.
The mouse is also kind of sideways, so your hand sits in a natural rest
position.  Costs a bit more than ordinary ones, but I felt it was worth it.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-gb/p/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/L5V-00006

David Davis

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or attached
files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person. This email comes from a division of the Invensys
Group, owned by Invensys Limited, which is a company registered in England and
Wales with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 40 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X
7AW (Registered number 166023). For a list of European legal entities within
the Invensys Group, please select the Legal Entities link at invensys.com.
Invensys Limited is owned by the Schneider-Electric Group.

You may contact Invensys Limited on +44 (0)20 3155 1200 or e-mail
recept...@invensys.com. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be subject
to the terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and
affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/syed.hosain%40aeris.net