Fei Min...

FM won't auto-adjust table columns in any useful way. The only way I know of is to write a script or plugin to analyze the contents of the cells and do the width adjustment based on some predefined logic (widest graphic, or amount of text, etc.).

Would love to hear I'm wrong .. but hot holding my breath.

...scott