Good point, Scott, thank you.
I haven't seen this before, sorry...

The syntax in the XML file would be like this:

a) numeric example

<Colspec colnum = "1" colname = "1" colwidth = "0.543in"/>
<Colspec colnum = "2" colname = "2" colwidth = "3.984in"/>

b) proportional example

<Colspec colnum = "1" colname = "1" colwidth = "12*"/>
<Colspec colnum = "2" colname = "2" colwidth = "88*"/>

(here with the default that proportions add to "100")

Best regards - Tino

Scott Prentice:

Links:
------