Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:57:42 +0000
From: "Craig, Alison" <alison.cr...@ultrasonix.com>
To: "framers@lists.frameusers.com" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Did I miss the FM12.0.4 Update Announcement?

Hi:

I was just looking at the Adobe site and came across a January 30, 2015
announcement for Frame update 12.0.4. Did I miss it when the List was notified
- or was the List notified?

So what I want to know is - has anyone started using this update yet? Is it
stable?

Alison

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or attached
files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person. This email comes from a division of the Invensys
Group, owned by Invensys Limited, which is a company registered in England and
Wales with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 40 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X
7AW (Registered number 166023). For a list of European legal entities within
the Invensys Group, please select the Legal Entities link at invensys.com.
Invensys Limited is owned by the Schneider-Electric Group.

You may contact Invensys Limited on +44 (0)20 3155 1200 or e-mail
recept...@invensys.com. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be subject
to the terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and
affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).