From: Rick Quatro [mailto:r...@rickquatro.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 12:13 PM
To: Craig, Alison; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Training

Hi Alison,

I love Lynda.com, but one downside is that it is a subscription site, so if you
let your subscription lapse, you lose access to your courses until you
re-subscribe. You should also check Udemy.com because there you buy your
courses and can view them any time you want. I am just reviewing a course that
I bought from them a couple of years ago.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017