From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:39 PM
To: Rick Quatro
Cc: john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com; framers
Subject: Re: What FM plugin suite give the most bang?

Rick, is there any way possible to create a compiled version of any
Framescripts, so as to tippy-tow through John's IT minefield?

Art Campbell
      art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.