Hi Charles,

I have seen this over the years and can confirm what you are seeing. If you
save the book as a MIF file, you can see the bookmark settings, but they are
not exposed programmatically. In the past, I have used a brute force
approach where I will use a script to save the .book file as MIF and then
correct the settings in the MIF file then resave it as a .book file. It has
been awhile, but I am pretty sure that it worked. Please let me know if you
have any questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-366-4017