You may have received a similar email invitation in your mail box from a
different source in the past week; I just wanted to make sure that everyone on
the Framers List is aware of 2 PRODUCT LAUNCH webinars that AdobeTCS has
scheduled next week for our newest versions of FRAMEMAKER and ROBOHELP. Session
Date/Time and Registration links are listed below, followed by a brief
We hope to see you there and are confident that you will see some new, exciting
PRODUCT LAUNCH: What's new in FrameMaker (2015 Release)
Tuesday June 16, 08:00 - 10:00 AM Pacific Time
Registration Link = http://adobe.ly/1I8aMK7
Key new features and major work flow improvements in the FrameMaker product
family that will be covered in this session, include:
* Editing and publishing support for Right-to-Left languages, viz. Arabic
* Out-of-the-box publishing to mobile including native mobile apps, web,
desktop and print
* Easier layout editor for HTML5 allowing inclusion or exclusion of
widgets for Filter, Search, etc.
* Dynamic Content Filters enabling users to quickly find highly
personalized, contextually relevant content
* Greatly enhanced Word import into FrameMaker
* Empowering SMEs to author in a NEW, simplified "form-like" XML
environment, without knowing XML
* Improved efficiency and usability with tables and conditional text
* Working faster with enhanced Structure view, in-line MathML equations
and reduced EDD customization time
* Extended DITA 1.3 support, "mini-TOC", improved Quick Element Insertion
Toolbar and a host of other features
* Several significant UI enhancements to boost productivity
FYI -- (for those also interested in RoboHelp)
PRODUCT LAUNCH: What's new in RoboHelp (2015 Release) and Tech Comm Suite (2015
Thursday, June18, 08:00 - 10:00 AM Pacific Time
Registration Link = http://adobe.ly/1J7weQR
Completely redesigned User Interface
* New ribbon-based UI with Context-sensitive icon display
* Brand new HTML5 Layout! -- Easily show/hide widgets for Filter, TOC,
* Native social media widget support
* Support for Right-to-Left language support
* Publish content with dynamic content filtering - Users can easily
select and filter content, simplifying "find-ability"
* URLs display dynamic content filter choices; excellent for CSH Context
* Easily publish stand-alone mobile apps for iOS and Android
* Greatly improved FIND/REPLACE functionality
* Support for named expressions with conditional build tags
Note: both sessions will be recorded. If you are interested, please register,
even if you cannot attend; you will receive a follow-up email from Product
Evangelist (me) that has "minute-markers" indicating how far into the recording
key features are covered.
Maxwell Hoffmann | Product Evangelist | Adobe | p. 503.336.5952 | c.
503.805.3719 | mhoff...@adobe.com
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI Recorded webinars:
You are currently subscribed to framers as arch...@mail-archive.com.
Send list messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.