I'd tried that...I had unpredictable results....I was getting crashes that
started when I implemented it and stopped when I removed them.

BTW...I do realize why what I want would would never work...How does the
same document address having different page numbers and section numbers if
I should try to gen a book with both instances of the same file.

Never mind...it was a tough week.

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!