FM 7.1 (unstructured) Win XP0

I've seen this before and I'm half way through fixing it (the hard way). I had
to put this job aside until tonight, so I've had a chance to rethink things.

I have a book that I haven't worked on for a while. I changed the name of the
book at some point. So now the name of the book doesn't match the name of its
generated files. For example if the name used to be bob.book, the TOC was
bobTOC.fm and the index was bobIX.fm.  But I changed the name to Doug.book.
Now
when I open the book I can see and open all bobTOC.fm and bobIX.fm, but seem to
be "disconnected."  By this, I mean that when I do a book operation like Update
or "open next document in book," Frame can't find the file.  I get an error
like
"can't find DougTOC.fm."

I started re-creating the files this morning (doing an Add TOC), but this seems
like a lot of uneccessary work when I've got what looks like the right file
right in front of me.  I'm wondering if there's a way of tricking Frame into
recognizing the file again. Is it just a matter of matching the name of the
*TOC.fm file with the name in the book?  That'd be great. If that's not what
Frame looks for I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what it does look for.

Thanks in advance.

--
J. Paul Kent
206-383-0539