Hello,
I work with Frame 6. I am trying to sort a table in Japanese (which is a
glossary).
How can I do that ? How can I tell Framemaker to take into account Hiragana and
Katakana characters instead of sorting alphabetically ?
For the index file, I managed to do it modifying the master page. But there
does not seem to be anything similar for a non-generated file.
Thank you in advance for any help on this.
Valerie

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended for
the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please return it to our postmaster
immediately and delete it from your system.
WARNING: Although MEGA has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, MEGA cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.