Framers,

[FM 7.0p576; Win XP]
I?ve had a problem twice now which I only resolved completely the first t
ime by
re-writing an entire file. Extreme stuff but it?s now occurred again 12 m
onths
later and I?m just wondering what causes it and whether others have exper
ienced
it.

I imported a template into my file (which is in a book). When I select the
items
to ?Show/Hide? the structure disappears to a blank white pane. I tried
importing
the template into one or two of the other files but they reacted as they sh
ould
have done i.e structure remained in view.

I didn?t (knowingly) change any parameters in the first file import proce
ss.

Any clues?

John Bevan

This message was sent using MyMail