> Our Localization Manager says that his team cannot
> efficiently track changes to our FrameMaker files.
> This results in delays and makes it difficult to
> keep translation costs at a reasonable level.

Sounds like he wants to use somthing primative, like Word's revision
tracking to keep track of the changes, when when he should be using a
localization application (sich as Trados) made for it. Having done
projects that were translated by companies in that specialty, they
were grateful when I switched my companies from Word to FM.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"The word "genius" isn't applicable
in football. A genius is a guy like