I have white space on the left side of book. When I import a graphic, I
want the anchored frame to be centered below the line, but centered
within the margins of the text, not to the page size.

For example, if I have 2 inches of white space on the left side, 4
inches of text, and a 2 inch graphic, I want the anchored Frame to span
from 3 inches in to 5 inches.

How do I do this? I don't want to have to set this for each frame. I
want the Below Current Line feature to look at the paragraph tag, see
what the margins are and center it according to that.

I tried applying a paragraph style to it but it didn't work.

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.