> The bug manifests itself when you have the combination of shaded
cells,
> PDF tagging is turned on in PDF setup, and you save as PDF. I need the
> shading and tagging, so I used the workaround. I assume that turning
off
> tagging or unshading would work.

Does the bug also manifest itself when you print to the Adobe PDF print
driver, rather than going through the postscript step? Or is that what
you mean by Save As PDF?

My tables are shaded, I want to know if I should watch out for this bug.

Thanks,

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.