From: "David Bills" <dmbi...@cfl.rr.com>
To: <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:21 PM
Subject: OT: Including Acrobat Reader on Manual CD-ROM

Hi Everyone,

I'm familiar with providing an Acrobat Reader installation file on the
manual CD-ROM, but I just received an RFP that specifies, "Each CD-ROM shall
have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to enable the user to read the manual by
using the CD-ROM only." I spent some time searching Adobe's Web site, but
didn't find any information on a version of Acrobat Reader that runs
directly from the CD-ROM. If anyone is aware of where I can find this
information on Adobe's site, would you please send me the URL.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Bills