> If I am writing a doc set with which I may have to use mif2go to
> make a Word version of the Frame book (long story), is it true that
> I should be putting only BMPs in my Frame file, since I believe I
> recall someone saying that non-BMP images in Frame do not always
> turn out sized properly in Word after going through mif2go?

No...you put a BMP version of your images in a directory (I use the
output directory) and instruct Mif2Go to swap the GIFs/PNGs/TIFs with
the BMPs when generating the Word files.

I use PaintShopPro to batch convert the images.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."